IN JOINING TWO CURVES

IN JOINING TWO CURVES

I deleted all of your emails and put your letters through the paper shredder. I scissored your pictures in half and burned the remains. I took a hammer to your bowling trophies and the taxidermied bass fish that hung above our bed. I called your ex-girlfriends and told them all you had a sexual transmitted form of maleria. I cut the legs off your sofa, poked holes in your lamp shades with an ice-pick, super-glued your eggs to the inside of your refrigerator. I drank your vodka, your gin, and your left over pickle juice. I crawled into the window of your old bedroom and called 911 from your mother's kitchen. I soaked your tennis shoes in acid. I stalked your father. I fucked your sister. I walked by the park where we first said hello. I rolled down the street in front of your house. I crawled to the beach where we once dug our hands into the warm sand, looking for China.